How becoming conscious to the adaptations we’ve made from our true self in order to fit into the world, to who we really are, and to our innate power in the world forms the foundation for creating anything we choose.Read More
Remember, best block, not be there. — Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid IIRead More
– How we connect our passion, purpose, and presence.
– How we create our identity.
– How leaders can be more effective AND be more “human.”
– Why Dixie says her life is “like your typical rosebush.”
– How identity is our superpower or saboteur.
– The powerful combination of stubbornness and purpose.
– How art plays a role in creating change.
How to avoid giving up in the dark before dawn, the snow storm before spring, the funk before the breakthrough.Read More
Considering the sobering statistics on the number of people in the United States who have experienced rape or sexual abuse, it’s highly probable that, whether you know it or not, you have multiple survivors on your team.Read More